Sunday, May 4, 2014

New Job.... New Adventure!






      Greetings and a very good day indeed! It seems to be a very long time since I haven't updated any single post from these past few months.... It is about 2-3 months I guess ha-ha... My life is getting busier and more hectic than before as I am just graduated from my pre-university study in Foundation in Science at MARA University of Technology, Puncak Alam Campus, Selangor. Well, a new start and the beginning of my brand new life for me as we're going to have a long term break or what we called it? An super-duper long holiday before all of us can start to pursue and getting the offer letter from any University in Malaysia.... 

Ignore what she's drinking' ha-ha


           Speak of long term holiday, What you gonna do bout' it? Do you want to spend the rest of entire breaks eating.. Sleeping... Getting chubby.. Watching some boring tv programs and animes ... in your heaven like home? Nope, right?! Or perhaps .... You think you need a lot of money to use in your current dead meat condition where everything around you consume your precious money!! Well, everybody does that... Doesn't it? Who on earth wants to depends solely on their parents' finance and money while they still have more vital thing and tasks to do rather than giving their money to you everyday and every single day! Come on! You're almost entering adulthood life DUDE!!! Don't you feel pity and sympathy towards your parents everyday? They still have to take care our other younger siblings, house chores, various bill payments, and what's more important is paying and saving for our future study .. 



Calculating bills ....




               Right now, it is near a month since I left my college life and finished my study there and it is really sucks!! You know what I mean... Your life is eventually getting bored and you really miss all of your hectic life during your college life and as a University's student! You also miss all of those joyous and funny moments with all of your friends, your classmates, your peers, your seniors and everything that happened in your campus! Seriously, that is what I am feeling right now! The only way I want to recreate all of those stuffs is getting a new job. You open up your laptop, googling any job vacancies around your nearby area, sign up into any job searching websites, uploading your AMAZING resume, be honest to yourself and get EMPLOYED! 

        That is what I am doing all these days, though! 

        Day after day, Night after night, time keep passing away ... I am waiting for my employer to call me for an interview! Last two weeks, I got an interview on becoming Operator and Technician of Diesel generator in a factory under a well known company! Yes, I got to the interview.... Sadly .... I didn't get the job... Well, of course it is TOTALLY sad when someone is rejecting you after using half of your energy and you're dying and desperately searching even for a single JOB! The world nowadays is full with competition. If you don't stand much as the employers expectation, you'd better BACK OFF! hahaha... But it still fine if you insist to try your LUCK!




              Last cheerful and lucky Wednesday, I got a call from my new employer to attend an interview that day. Luckily my close senior and friend from my college and I always call him brother because' I'm really close with him as my big brother ha-ha.... His name his Aril but I won't say his full name to keep him as privacy ha-ha... I don't know... Really hope he's not mad at me mentioning his name here lol... He's the one that accompanies me that day, cheer me up and boost my spirit before the interview... 

                 
Meet my bro Aril Onii san~


   
                Alhamdulillah..... My interview went to smoothly go well and my employer accept me to work in the company by Monday which is gonna be tomorrow haha... After the interview, we are going to find a place for lunch as the watch shows 12 o'clock at noon, and meet my family afterwards ...


My new workplace and Office!


             Owh yeah! One last word... I forgot to mention what kind of job I got here... Well, I don't really  know much about the job too.. I got a Telemarketing position which is much more spending time in the office though... As the job's name, you guys already sure what kind of job it is doesn't it? Marketing... Yup, I did a little homework on it as I am not a Marketing and Management student! Hahaha... It is totally different from my field of interest lol... I study in Science and Technology background, but got a marketing job! Indeed, it's gonna tough and challenging for me... And it is a brand new experience too! Something that I won't get during my life as University's student! hehe... Anyway, I will continue about this post as soon as I am free to online again... See ya'... !! I will elaborate and share more about my experience in this job sector! Wish me luck! Adios ... Assalamualaikum~


Any suggestions and opinion? Don't forget to leave your precious comment below~


*~Tsuji Ryuu~*


CREDIT TO :
- My Parents
- Aril, my brother 



2 comments:

  1. sorry to say, i think your blog isnot creative enough and it's kinda very boring with your little story and please don't ever share your blog on palam fb because my friends and i feel so annoying and you just want to show up you blog, please don't do it again. AND one more thing, please please and please don't selfie anymore, that's completely annoying for us to watch your picture selfie-ing. -your friend,you know me-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... may I know u? well, my blog's here is my personal website so I can put anything I like want to share to everyone.... And, I'm not that frequent user sharing my blog on palam's fb much .... about the selfie-ing? I don't know which irritates u... but, I only put my selfie on my website or profile account on social media..

      Delete

Just leave your precious comment here~

My Partner!