Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Journey to UiTM Puncak Alam 2013

           

                 Assalamualaikum to all my friends here and also at Sabah and Peninsular state..Greetings to all readers especially juniors and seniors of PALAM (Puncak Alam).. Current Entry I'll bring you guys to my whole set Minggu Destini Siswa experience as I am new intake student majoring in Foundation in Science at MARA University of Technology, Puncak Alam branched Campus, Selangor. I am in doubt you guys know PALAM really well isn't it? hahaha...

Okay, First thing first, Introducing you the "Stairway to success" which is the best stairs among the foundation students.
                                                 
hahaha.... This stairs is almost same with the one at the Batu Caves.. Can you imagine?? almost 300++ stairs

Enough with the stairs, what I wanna show you guys is the Apartment where we used to live which called dorm or "House". This is where I lived ... 
                                                                   
My apartment called "Angsana Block 2"


Meet my home A2808/B4

Meet my room a cozy single bed



DAY 1

Briefly, my flight from SABAH or known as NORTH BORNEO was at 7.10 am which is the first flight on that day. Fuhh... much exhausting sitting in the cabin for 2 and half hours... Luckily I sat next to Aussie's couple which also want to back to their BELOVED country after several weeks taking vacation at Borneo. 

I'm arrived at LCCT terminal 2 airport at Kuala Lumpur around 9.20 am which is half an hour earlier than expected flight timing. Well, I feel relieved arrived at KL safely and take my luggage along immediately at the luggage's claim center.

Shorten the story, I manage to arrived at UiTM PALAM ... How I manage to go here??? welll.. I think that part was too complicated to tell haha... Right away after entering the main gate of UiTM Puncak Alam (PALAM), the first thing you'll see the "Destiny round about" I guess cause I'm still new here lol..As you arrived at faculty area, there'll be some senior students will greet you and give you a piece of paper which I really forgot bout' it that shows you the registration place. 

TAAADDDAAAAHH!!!!

I'm arrived at A2  apartment area (Look at the above picture), thnx to the kind and nice uncle whose works as UiTM drivers fetching me from UiTM Shah Alam until UiTM PALAM. Thnx very much again teeheee..
My first time arrived at UiTM PALAM feeling with all kind of expressions NERVOUS + PANIC + WORRY and all kind of such things (you know that too don't ya'?) That place was full with new intake of Foundation Students including Science and Engineering student which around 3008 STUDENTS come for registration male n female.. Wuhahahaha..that's a lot!!
                After completing the Dorm's Registration, I take along my plenty of luggages into level 8 at A2.. Unfortunately, Thousands of people there showered the area which is there's only have 2 elevators which can lift around 10 persons each. Just imagine THOUSANDS of people waiting for the available elevator including their parents accompany them.. This is not include the problems might appears such as overload lift stucked in the middle of lifting.. Oh god.. much tiring and exhausting experience if I have to go upstairs through the STAIRS alone with my LUGGAGES. FYI, I came here alone without accompanied by families due to their can't take office off. I'll just accept it as a "TEST" on me facing the HARD challenges studying abroad.

          and yeah luckily I also met my old best buddy since my childhood primary school entering here too.. His name is Mohd. Daniel Azwan Bin Ibrahim. haha..but we're seperated when in secondary school where both of us choose our own path.. haha long lost contact old buddy... 

                     
 Exhausted face with daniel at welcoming speech from UiTM's Head Students Representatives (MPP)

          We're stucked there about more than 8 hours nearly end at 1.00 am... how bout' it? Seems to be exhausting moment right? Indeed... The senior guide us on how to complete the Academic registration form for tomorrow... After all tasks done, we're allowed going back home after 1.00 am.




DAY 2

                            

    This is my Roommate Ryzal from Kelantan ... First snap early in the morning before going downstairs                   perform subuh's Prayer..


\Kuliah Subuh After subuh's Prayer

                               How can this guys sleep sooo soundly in the middle of Tazkirah!!

                                 
                                 
                                            ~   More and more guys went to sleep ~


                                             The following day filled with much more fun indoor activities such as Tommy Robic Exercise, Bananna's Open, Traditional dance (I forgot its name), Practising UiTM's theme song, also hearing jokes from seniors.. But before that, we must go to Reading Hall which our registration process need to be done academically and also for the KPT scholarship's Agreement. We were also asked take a group picture which is my group is M3 . Wanna see it?

This is one of my treasure from the MDS week teheee.... We were also allowed to go home after the midnight.

                               Introducing to you guys my new friend from Perak Syamim (center)

                    And this is Fahmi also from Perak, Syamim's schoolmate.. kind of shy guy~

Volunteer for reciting DOA' on the initial's slot programme


                                 VIP Lunch with Ustazah Norrihah from CiTU Headquarters 


               That innocent looking girl smiling at here is Nor Akaliah currently my classmate





DAY 3 

               As the time flows, this is the final day of the MDS where closing ceremony were held early in the morning around 9.00 am... I guess you guys already know what was happening to students there... Majority of us sleeping when the Vice Chancelor Live from UiTM Shah Alam conveying his speech. Of course our life would be changed afterward because there'll be no more free breakfast, lunch, dinner and late supper after this... Man, we gonna lose our money.... I'm kind person who's hard to save my budget hehe... As the night crossing the beautiful bluish dusk, the seniors of MPP called us to assembly at "Padang Kawad" which is not so far from our Apartment. My expectation for next activity totally wrong... I really enjoyed their creative farewell show from dear MPP senior haha..

Padang Kawad Scenery view

Doesn't it cool? Looks like a concert to me~ Full of shows and singing performance

Mt eyes can't open with these light striking my eyes

As you can see, Girls > Boys hahaha...

Introducing you guys my new buddy Abu Bakar from Perlis (Right)

The Trio guys from perlis SMC Derma (English Cluster school okay!!)

Haha... What's wrong with ur face danny?

Happy moment together~


9
Forgot to mention.. Two guys behind Abu is Elyazar (left) and Ziakwan (Right)

Going Back Home


Dannyy says Bu-bye!!!

Ground floor at A2 Apartment. 

       Although the MDS week has over, so far the MDS week has its unique moment for all of us which gives us opportunity to know each other here.. And yeah you need to know all of students here at least a quarter of them.. Who knows they might be ur classmate?? Lucky though... FYI, try making friends as many as you can when you guys got a chance to further study here .... Next post also might introduce to you guys much more experiences I've through here also a bit details about UiTM palam hehe.. Farewelll....


To Be Continue ...

P/S : Like this blog? Leave ur comment here.. thnx for spending  your precious reading my Ordinary Blog~

5 comments:

  1. LOL Su!! Once again, you are promoting your block, not just that, you even gave the specific address to your room and your bed! If I were a serial killer, I'll find you right away~~~ hahaha *be careful with what you post and what you exposed... :) *a very nice post I have to say .. GOOD JOB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaahaha.... from what I know, our seniors also do the same... they gave their Home Address on their blog..lol ... don't worry pal pal... I'll be save.. ramadhan karim!

      Delete
  2. wuwuwuwwuuuuu .. seraaaamm punya mds . thankiyuuu aa share , seraaammm

    ReplyDelete
  3. infonya sangat menarik,,
    mantap,,,

    ReplyDelete

Just leave your precious comment here~

My Partner!